If you need movers Alexandria VA residents trust, stop right here! Suburban Solutions has been making moving in the greater Alexandria area stress free since 2009. Our Alexandria movers can assist in any size moves – big or small – for the entire metro market, not only servicing those in Alexandria County, but also customers moving in Arlington, Fairfax, Frederick, Loudoun, Montgomery, and Prince George, and Prince William Counties.
Services Our Movers Alexandria VA Provide
From start to finish, packing and unloading, Suburban Solutions will ensure you are settled into your new location! We understand that move across town can be just as stressful as a move across the country and we do all we can to ensure a smooth transition or all our customers.
When you are moving, there are so many details that need to be addressed, many of our clients just don’t have the time to tackle one of the most important parts of the move – packing! But our team at Suburban Solutions can handle all your packing needs. We can provide all packing materials, like boxes, packing paper, tape, and bubble wrap. We have boxes in all sizes, including wardrobe boxes that make it so much easier to hang your clothes right up in your new closets. In some cases, we can even offer same day pack and move service.
When it comes to actually moving your property, our movers Alexandria VA home and business owners trust can handle any type of move you need:
- Local Moves: On the day of your move, we will provide you with an estimated time of when your moving crew will arrive. Upon their arrival, the crew will do a walkthrough of your home in order to verify exactly needs to be moved and how. Our crews take care of disassembling all large furniture, such as beds frames, and all of your furniture will be wrapped in shrink wrap and blankets to ensure it is all protected in the move. Upon arrival at your new home, our crew will completely unload the truck and put everything in exactly the places you want.
- Long-Distance Moves: Our long-distance moving services cover the entire lower 48 states. No matter where you are going, we can get you there! And you can rest assured that each member of the crew handling your move has been fully trained in the requirements of long-distance moves, having completed multi-day trainings about the proper techniques of preparing a home for shipment.
- Commercial Moves: Suburban Solutions also offers commercial moving services. Depending on the size of the office you are moving, you will be assigned a project manager who will oversee every aspect of your move.
Call the Movers Alexandria VA Families Count On
If you need movers in Alexandria VA, or any of the other areas we serve, contact Suburban Solutions today. Branch operators Ralph and Collene W. have over 20 years in the real estate and 20 years served in the Military. Both are from the Northern Virginia and understand the needs of the local community!
You can reach the best movers Alexandria VA has to offer Monday through Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at 703-403-3077.
- Business Name: Suburban Solutions Moving and Transport
- Address: 4711A Eisenhower Ave
- City: Alexandria
- Province/State: VA
- Zip Code/Postal Code: 22304
- Phone (Local): 703-403-3077
- Toll Free Number: 1-888-782-7658 (1-888-SUB-SOLV)
Mon 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tue 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wed 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thu 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Fri 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sun 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
For more information on our services, please see the links below
“This moving experience was really beyond my expectations. The movers were professional, polite, showed up on time, and moved my heavy furniture and boxes from a 2-br apartment extremely efficiently. I would definitely recommend them to friends/family and use them again for any future moves.” – Chris S.
"These guys were amazing!! I moved from my parent's house into a rowhome and they made everything SO fast and easy. In 2 hours my studio's worth of stuff was completely moved. Eddie, Will and Thomas were super friendly and wonderful. I would have never been able to do it all on my own without them. And I paid WAY less then what the big companies were quoting would be my lowest estimate."