At Suburban Solutions, we believe that a strong community with strong leadership can lead to a better and brighter future. We have served our many communities for many years helping build and develop each and every one of them. With that in mind, our company firm is offering a $1000 scholarship to help a student who exemplifies strong community leadership. Their community is not limited to just their town or place residence; it can be heir school, a club, or any other community they help or have helped to improve and build up.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to and exemplify strong community leadership in any community of which they are apart, as illustrated via their essay response.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a situation or time that you influenced you or served as a pivot point for your dedication to your community.
- Since this time, what have you done to help lead your community to betterment?
- In what ways will your education help you continue to be as strong community leader?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: August 1, 2019
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: September 2019
Scholarship Amount: $1000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: email@example.com